Here’s our contact details:-
- Lake Digital, 1st Floor, 146 High Street, Porthmadog, Gwynedd LL49 9NU
- 01766 884099 or 07783 120 262
This legal document covers the content and acceptable usage of www.gwisgysgol.cymru. By accessing this site you are acknowledging your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- You may only access our site for legal purposes. You may not use it to post, submit or transmit any material that is; threatening, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, technically harmful, fraudulent or interferes with the normal operation of the site. By using our site you are agreeing to our legal usage terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access our website.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services that your purchase through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All materials displayed or made available on our website, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, graphics, documents, texts and images are owned or licensed to Lake Digital or our suppliers, and are protected by copyright laws. By using our site you agree that you will only access the content for your personal and non-commercial use. No materials on this website may be reproduced, copied or transmitted without our permission.
- Our website may contain third party links to other sites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control or responsibility for the content, or the privacy of the information you provide when visiting such sites.
- We may change, update, and terminate any of the content on our website. We have the right to makes these changes without notice. We may also stop your access to any part or all of the services provided by us on the site at any time, with or without cause or notice, and for any reason.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability, pricing and availability of the information or products found on this website.
- All prices on this site are in GBP (£)
- Full payment will be required before we process your order.
- Information entered during checkout will be sent over an SSL encrypted connection.
- We use World Pay to collect and process all payment transaction information
- The following cards can be used for payment on this site.
Lake Digital has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, weight and delivery postcode will determine what shipping options will be offered.
We will endeavor to dispatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase (usually within 7 working days) We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 01766 884099 or email@example.com.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
- You can return any item bought, within 7 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of the return
- Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
- All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labeling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item. We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for your protection.
- Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
Please send all returns to:
Attention: Mr Dafydd E Lake
1st Floor, 146 High Street, Porthmadog, Gwynedd LL49 9NU
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us on 01766 884099 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
[top of page]
Information about data security
- You can use this website without disclosing any personal information to us. We will only collect personal information in order to fulfill your online query or if you purchase any of our products and/or services. By doing so you may submit personal data and sensitive information to us, which includes (but is not limited to) your; name, address, business name, telephone number, payment details and email address.
- If you provide your personal details to us you are consenting to their use. Your information will be kept secure, and will be only collected and used from you in accordance with national data privacy laws. By submitting your information, you agree it may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of our business.
- You are entitled to be informed of the personal information we hold about you. We are happy to comply with any requests once we are satisfied of your identity.
What data do we collect?
Relevant to the legal bases that apply to us, Lake Digital may collect the following information:
- your full name, age/date of birth
- your business name
- your contact details: postal address, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address
- purchases and orders made by you
- your online browsing activities on the gwisgysgol.cymru and lakedigital.co.uk websites that you may go on
- your online account password(s)
- when you make an order or purchase with us, your payment card details (via World Pay)
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- your location
- your correspondence and communications with us
How we use your data?
Lake Digital will use your data only for the following reasons
- provide goods and services to you;
- make a tailored website available to you;
- manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- deal with crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you, based on your elected consent;
- manage our customer services interactions with you;
- disclose information, where we have a legal obligation or duty to do so (for example, in relation to a legal dispute or regulatory investigation).
With who do we share your data?
To run some of our service effectively, we need to share your personal data with some of our trusted service providers.
This is a list of our trusted service providers:
- Ecwid – Shopping cart
- Worldpay – Payment provider
- Delsol – Courier
- Iris Kashflow – Accounting software
- Mailchimp – Email newsletter